sábado, 9 de agosto de 2014

Toda una vida.-

Going through my Album today, I will be 72 on the 23rd of this Month, and in going through the various pictures that are set through the pages I came across the one with Hanshi Micheal Moore on the left, and Monty Sensei in the middle, and then me on the far right in both. 

My eyes teared up, I guess it is because I realize how important the time is that God has given us, and those who he sends Our way to give Us lift, and purpose. You must have a Purpose and You must fulfill that Purpose with a Passion what ever it may be. Mine is The Martial Arts, My Life, My Joy, My Way ~ Live Life Well !

We only have One, and Many of my friend and teachers ere not so fortunate ~ Thank You Lord for filling me with the Love of those such as these ~

 SGM William Willard OKCMAA


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More